Adsense Banner Top

Friday, February 10, 2006

Progress Report #6 : First Success!

The current plan is to use the urinal when someone else is doing so, waiting around for someone to step up to the urinals if necessary.

Today I had something of a breakthrough. I entered the bathroom with an urgency of about 11/10. It actually hurt to walk. When I got in there a colleague was using one of the urinals. I was able to step up to another and almost instantly pee. True, my flow was not so strong that it risked damaging the porcelain but it was not a trickle either. SUCCESS!

If you don't suffer Shy Bladder it's hard to explain how exciting this is. Put it this way, this is the second time in about 20 years that I've been able to walk up to a urinal and pee while someone else was standing nearby.

Question is whether this worked for similar reasons to the first time or whether I can do it again.

Either way, the graduated exposure therapy and water loading is WORKING. I feel like I am curing myself.

Further reading :

Read what happened next.

No comments: