Adsense Banner Top

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Beating Shy Bladder

Can't pee with other people around?
Think you're the only one?


If you suffer with Shy Bladder I have some good news :

* It's a medical condition known as "Avoidant Paruresis"
* You're not alone.
* There is a simple cure, it's not easy but it's free and it's painless.

You can read all about it in the book

Further reading :

What is Shy Bladder?

What causes Shy Bladder?

How do I know if I or someone else I know has Shy Bladder?

A cure for Shy Bladder

How to plan your own recovery from Shy Bladder



About this site

If you or someone you know suffers from Shy Bladder I hope this site helps you to reduce the effect of this condition on your life and even to find a cure.

Please, please comment on posts, I want to make this site useful for other sufferers as well as a way to document my own progress.

As for me, I've decided to try Graduated Exposure Therapy myself. Read my plan. Then, if you still haven't had enough, read how I started to retake my life in a review of my progress after the first month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am right there with you. this has affected my life for too many years. i hope to follow your footsteps.

Anonymous said...

Me too, it has been 8 years for me now. Luckily I work from home now so life is much easier. But when I go out I have methods of scouting the bathroom to wait for it to be empty- usually if i can't see how many people are going in and out from where i am, i'll pretend i'm on my cell phone right outside of it. i want to start taking steps like you to beat it though.